Co-Design Evangelist + User Experience Specialist
Kitty Rahilly consults in participatory and co-design strategy and facilitation. Her passion for user-led innovation for social change began with her volunteer work for Oxfam Australia’s youth programs. For the last 6 years she has played a key role at ReachOut Australia helping to embed participatory design methods into strategy and product development.
A key aspect of this work has been designing and implementing methodologies that support direct involvement of young people into the development of products that require the negotiation of end-user and clinical intervention requirements. During this time, She has gained in-depth knowledge in the role technology can play in young peoples' mental wellbeing.
- Master of Development Studies, University of New South Wales, ongoing
- Product Management, General Assembly Sydney, 2013
- Public Participation, International Association for Public Participation, 2011
- PRINCE2 Foundations, Adaptive Frameworks, 2010
- Bachelor of Economic and Social Sciences (Honours), University of Sydney University, 1994